Hey everyone we are fast approaching Christmas, times are getting crazy and more stressful.
The Province I live in has increased the rules and we are now back to only leaving for essentials, although it is hopeful to change this week .
I came across this Linky with these great questions about how the last week has been. Special thanks to the hosts Life In A Breakdown and I always Believed In Future.
Let’s get into it!
1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING/COPING?
Honestly it has been a tough week, all the changes and the new restrictions have been rough. Christmas is getting closer which is also giving me anxiety as I have not finished shopping. It has definitely been stressful.
2. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO OVER THE PAST 7 DAYS?
Well this isn’t going to be very exciting but I haven’t been doing much as I fell and am now on crutches. I have spent time watching a lot of tv and movies as well as working on this blog.
I spent last week just going to Doctors appointments and getting x-rays.
Thankfully I don’t have any fractures but I did find out I have extremely small kneecaps 🤷🏻♀️ and that the bone is bruised with lots of swelling so I will be on the crutches for a bit longer.
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE COMING WEEKS AND MONTHS MIGHT HOLD FOR YOU (OR THE WORLD)?
Hopefully we should start to see an improvement in everyday life and slowly getting back to normal. The rollout of the vaccine ( which I should be getting very soon) will hopefully decrease case numbers.
4. IF YOU COULD REMIND YOURSELF SOMEYHING ABOUT THIS TIME IN YEARS TO COME WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would definitely say that just because everyone is facing the same problem doesn’t mean we are all equipped with the same resources to handle it. You should always be kind and not judge someone on how they handle things.
5. WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT THIS WEEK THAT OTHERS MIGHT LIKE? ESPECIALLY IF FROM A SMALL BUSINESS.
I honestly haven’t bought anything but takeout this week since I learned it is extremely hard to cook on one leg .
6. WHAT IS A UNIQUE (OR NOT) TECHNIQUE YOU HAVE USED TO GET YOU THROUGH THIS TIME?
Starting this blog has really saved me at this time. I’ve always wanted to but never thought I could. I forgot how much I love writing.
7. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOUR READERS MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I spent alot of time in the hospital as a child and the nurses were always so nice. I remember this one nurse Heather who was always there and always could put a smile on my face. That is what inspired me to become a nurse.
8. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN GRATEFUL FOR OVER THE PAST 7 DAYS?
I feel very grateful for my family at this time. They have been helping me with absolutely everything while I hobble around on one leg.